Severe weather conditions can affect the longevity of your roof and other parts of your home. It is very important to inspect your roof periodically especially when it comes to protecting the integrity of your home. During extreme weather events (wind, hail, flying debris, etc.), your roof can sustain unnoticeable damage. Even the smallest of issues with your roof could lead to bigger problems in the future—and these small issues are tough to identify from the ground.
If you’ve never had your roof professionally inspected, schedule your free inspection with us today. Our team of certified professionals will help you identify all issues related to your roof, from storm damage to regular wear and tear. For honest quality roof inspections, you can count on us.
Here are a few signs that it's time to contact a roofing professional:
• Your Roof is 20+ Years Old
• Missing, Loose, or Warped Shingles
• Algae Growth
• Problems with Ice Dams
• Spots with Missing Granules
• Granules Washing Out Through Downspout
• Damaged or Missing Pipe Collars
• Higher-than-Normal Energy Bills
• Roof Leaks
• Exposed decking ( Plywood )